Test Day Information
- Come to the test room by the time indicated in your confirmation letter.
- The test will take a whole day, from 9am until possibly 6pm in the afternoon.
You Must Bring
- Your valid, original passport - for identification purposes (certified copies are not accepted).
- Your IELTS test confirmation letter - which you will receive in person when you complete your booking before the test, or by email for interstate/postal applications.
- Pencils, sharpener and an eraser.
Do Not Bring
- A mobile device to the Test Centre. You cannot take it into the test room. If you do bring a mobile device to the test room, you must leave it with the invigilators, but we cannot take responsibility for your device.
- Expensive bags or other valuable items. All bags must be left in our locked bag room during the test, but we do not take responsibility for your possessions.
Book your IELTS test at Macquarie University IELTS Test Centre and receive 30 days free online preparation.
24 hours of face-to-face preparation for only $590. Book your test with us and save 20%
Book in for a 45 minute personal feedback session with an IELTS tutor for only $90.